1. WheelzAhead® warrants that, during the Warranty Period, the Product will, with normal use and service, be free from faulty parts, manufacture defects or workmanship errors.
2. The TRACK Rollator comes with a 24 month warranty on the frame and the cross bars, starting from the date of purchase by the original buyer. Any manufacturer defects (production errors or material failure) also carry a warranty of 24 months.
3. This warranty is valid only for Products that are purchased new and unused directly from WheelzAhead® or from authorized third party resellers or distributors.
4. The Customer must provide the original proof of purchase and the serial number of the Product which demonstrates compliance with the above conditions to receive any services under this warranty.
5. The warranty is non-transferable.
6. This warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
7. The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
A normal wear and tear;
B abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions;
C servicing or modification of the Product other than by Wheelzahead, or their authorized service agents;
D use of the Product with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices that do not conform to Wheelzahead specifications; or E shipment or other transit.
8. This warranty does not cover:
A the replacement of any consumables such as tires, brake pads, brake cables, textiles, etc.
B repair or replacement of any Product damaged during transit to or from WheelzAhead® ; or
C any loss or consequential damage incurred while the Product is being repaired.
9. Instructions for making a warranty claim are included in the enclosed materials. If the warranty claim is not accepted:
A WheelzAhead® will inform the Reseller, Distributor or the Customer in case of a purchase directly from Wheelzahead;
B if requested to do so by the Customer, the Reseller, Service Agent, Distributor or Wheelzahead in case of a purchase directly from WheelzAhead® , will repair the Product provided you pay the standard charges for such repair; and
C if applicable the Customer will be responsible for all costs associated with collection of the Product from the Reseller, Service Agent, Distributor or WheelzAhead® in case of a purchase directly from WheelzAhead® .
Making a warranty claim
Please contact your Reseller, Distributor or WheelzAhead® in case of a purchase directly from WheelzAhead®, by phone or email to make a warranty claim.
A You must inform your Reseller, Distributor or Wheelzahead in case of a purchase directly from WheelzAhead® as soon as the warranty claim arises.
B You must send to your Reseller, Distributor or WheelzAhead® in case of a purchase directly from WheelzAhead®, your original proof of purchase, your serial number and your written description of the fault (including image samples and any other relevant material); and
C Subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, you must pay for all packing, freight and insurance costs for transit of the Product to your Reseller, Distributor or WheelzAhead® in case of a purchase directly from WheelzAhead®.
D If the warranty claim is accepted your Reseller, Distributor or WheelzAhead® in case of a purchase directly from WheelzAhead® will, subject to the applicable consumer laws in your jurisdiction, at its cost: repair or replace any faulty parts or rectify any faulty workmanship; and return the Product to you.
Why order from Wheelzahead?
- The best advice guaranteed
- Always a dealer in your area
- A wide selection of accessories
- Safe payment
- Not good? Money back!
Download our digital brochure